Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comfort Dolls from "An American Primitive Gathering"

A creative and very generous group of ladies called,"An American Primitive Gathering" created and donated these 12 Comfort Dolls.....Jo included the following information. Browse their blogs and sites and enjoy!


These dolls are filled with sawdust!
Ginger & Lori~

What a fun assortment ladies. Thank you so much for your donations to the Comfort Doll Project. It is much appreciated.


Cotton Eyed Jo said...

Pat, it was our pleasure to help out in such a worthy cause! Thank you for organizing it, and bringing light to women in a time when many people are only worried about themself...Jo

primitivebettys said...

It was so nice to be a part of this. Thank You! :)

Lori said...

I'm so glad Jo brought this project to our attention. I was very happy to be able to participate.

Lori Rippey

mainely stitching said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous!!

Robinsunne said...

I love and appreciate your work. I gave you an award: http://sunnespot.blogspot.com/2009/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Artastics said...

I love these...soooo cute! It is wonderful to view everyone's dolls!